The Rongta RP400 Key Features are:
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm) resolutions; Ultra high print speed 6ips (152mm/sec).
- Supports Direct Thermal & Thermal Transfer Printing Technology.
- Print on labels that are as wide as 150mm (6inches)
- USB Interface
- Ribbon capacity up to 300M
- Easy to operate and produce perfect quality printing, such as Healthcare, Transportation, Retail
Rongta RP400 combines the features of both Thermal Transfer Printer and Direct Thermal Printer.
Thermal Transfer Printers explained…
- Thermal transfer (TT) types of label printers are the industry’s choice for high-quality, long-lasting labels.
- Thermal transfer printers utilize ink ribbons made of wax, resin, or a blend of wax and resin. It’s important to match the label material with the right ribbon to get the best print quality and durability so all of our labels come with ribbon recommendations.
- TT printers use lower heat settings than most other variable print technologies. This allows for the widest choice of facestock & adhesive options including paper, plastic, polyester, etc. With more variety in label materials, you will also find more solutions for tough label applications, including chemical resistance, oil resistance, cold and hot temperatures, outdoor exposure, long-distance scanning… the list goes on and on…
Direct Thermal Printers explained …
- Direct thermal (DT) printers are do not require an ink ribbon. Instead, labels that pass through this type of printer have a special layer of chemicals beneath the label surface that are heat-activated to create printed images.
- Without the need for a printing ribbon, the cost per label tends to be lower .
- DT labels are not meant for long-term use, especially if there is UV light exposure.
- DT labels are primarily chosen for affordability and/or the ease in setting up the printer with only one media supply to monitor.
- Labels printed with DT printers usually are not as vibrant and sharp as those produced with TT print. If they are, it is likely you are using too much heat which can affect line definition and barcode scanner readability.
|Printing||Resolution||203dpi (High Resolution and High Speed)|
|Printing method||Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal|
|Printing speed||4-5 Inch/s|
|Max printing width||104mm (4.09 )|
|Max printing Length||2286mm (90 )|
|Ribbon Length||Max 300M|
|Ribbon width||Min. 30mm; Max. 110mm|
|Media||Max Media Roll OD||127mm (5″ )|
|Min Media Roll ID||25mm|
|Media Paper Type||Continuous, gap, fan hold, black mark,|
|Media Rolling Up Method||Printing side outward Rolling|
|Media width||Max 120mm (4.72″), Min: 20mm (0.78″)|
|Media Roll Core Size||25.4mm~38mm|
|Accessories||External Media Holder (Optional)|
|Software||Editing Software||Nicelabel SE|
|Driver||Windows 2000?XP?Vista?Win7?Win8?Windows Server 2003&2008|
|Character font||Character Set||GB18030 (Simplified Chinese)|
|Print font||ASCII Font A: 12*24|
|ASCII Font B: 9*24|
|Environment||Temperature||Working: 5-45°C, Storage: -10~50°C|
|Specification||Humidity||Working : 25%~85% ; Storage: 10%~90%|
|Power supply||Input: AC 110V/240V, Output: DC24V/2.5A,60W|