Ntag® is a family of near-field communication wireless tag integrated circuit products produced by nxp semiconductors
Ntag213 is an nfc chips card that uses the same 13.56mhz frequency as all other high frequency cards but follow the strict nfc forum compliance standard to ensure that they are compatible with any nfc phone or device.
– contactless transmission of data and supply energy
– operating frequency of 13.56 mhz
– data transfer of 106 kbit/s
– data integrity of 16-bit crc, parity, bit coding, bit counting
– operating distance up to 100 mm (depending on various parameters as e.G. Field strength and antenna geometry)
– 7-byte serial number (cascade level 2 according to iso/iec 14443-3)
– uid ascii mirror for automatic serialization of ndef messages
– automatic nfc counter triggered at read command
– nfc counter ascii mirror for automatic adding the nfc counter value to the ndef message
– ecc based originality signature
– fast read command
There are no reviews yet.